Speaker Spotlight: Alberto Giglio
What do consumers expect from modern vehicle HMIs? with Alberto Giglio of MBition GmbH
- Is it possible to match each user's expectation with a vehicle HMI? Is there a risk to confuse the user by multimodality and customization?
- Is the seamless extension of own mobile device the answer to all challenges?
- User-centric environment and vehicle brand experience. How to fulfill both?
- Can a well designed HMI be a key selling factor for a vehicle?
- Being passenger in a vehicle: what can a vehicle HMI offer on top of the own device?
- Is the user learning curve in a vehicle comparable to a mobile device? Let's consider shared usage of a vehicle.
- How would drivers react to system updates concerning HMI?